Tuesday 14 August 2012

Angry Birds

Hi,  Well what can I say but another 7 year old birthday party on the weekend but this time for twins.  So I had to come up with two cards that were similar but not the same and of course the boys are Angry Bird mad.  So I decided to do some more Angry Bird cards but wanted them different from the last ones.  I also decided to create a few more Angry Birds so you will see Blue bird, Orange bird and Blue Space bird in them.  Yes they now have Space Angry birds just so the craze goes that little bit further.  Anyway here are my cards, I hope you like them and I would love to hear what you think so please leave me a comment if you like.





As you can see there are a lot of Angry Birds here and the cards took me ages to make.  Yellow bird isn't the best and looks much better with the Heart punch, so maybe next time.  Punch art is fun but very fiddly and time consuming.  I did make a few more Angry Birds to keep for the next party, as I know they not over yet.  Maybe I should also have ago at Girl Angry birds, what do you think?  I am not sure if girls are into Angry Birds.  Have to check that one out.

Well hope you enjoy the remainder of your day.

Thanks for visiting

Leonie

1 comment:

  1. Love them both - top one is kind of the brady bunch of angry birds lol.

    ReplyDelete