Thursday 2 January 2014

Too Kind

Hi,
Are you enjoying the holidays.  The lead up to Christmas and Christmas has been so busy here that I have felt almost out of control.  We have also just celebrated a 10th birthday.  Well the hectic time is over for another 12 months.  I have had a day just after Christmas that I have had a play with my stamps though.

I was inspired by Jenny Moors (Stamping Moments) cards she did using the Two Kind stamp set.  I loved them so much I bought the stamp set and made the cards.  I thought the colours were so pretty together that while having a play the ideas were flowing so I just kept making a heap (eight more so far) using them as a base and then just mixing up the layout.  Here are a few different ones I created, I hope you like them.









As you can see I have added different sayings and a few butterflies.  If you want to see the originals visit Jenny's site, she sells it as a class.

Enjoy your week.

Thanks for visiting
Leonie


No comments:

Post a Comment